Re: Finding ethical online service providers

From: Raymundo Vásquez Ruiz
Subject: Re: Finding ethical online service providers
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 17:30:47 +0000

Hi,

I've been a happy Protonmail user and recently purchased pro-services.
Basically I also looked for answers to the same question and Proton seems a
very reasonable one.
Regarding the domain: I've now purchased my own domain name to be able to
redirect it accordingly and never depend on a single provider.
Let's see how that works :)

Cheers,
Raymundo

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.