Re: Finding ethical online service providers

From: Jorge P . de Morais Neto
Subject: Re: Finding ethical online service providers
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 10:29:29 -0300

Hi.  Free software activist Adonay has replied personally to me, and I
include the body of his reply below:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8--- Since
gnu.org and libreplanet.org email servers appear to have outdated TLS,
the forwarded email didn't come through, so here follows the original
message.

Also, as an addendum, speaking of JavaScript in webpages of any service
provider, I think that contacting both the Free Software Directory[1]
and the JavaScript Developers Task-Force[2] is a good start. Also, if
you don't want to review the websites or don't want to wait for one to
be ready but want to make some noise or check an imcomplete blacklist of
unethical webpages, see the Free JavaScript Action Team[3].

[1]: https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page
[2]: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:JavaScript_Developers_Task-Force
[3]: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Free_Javascript_Action_Team

[ signature duplicate redacted ]