Sign the petition to support free software in education

From: Greg Farough
Subject: Sign the petition to support free software in education
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:43:44 -0400

Hi, everyone,

We launched a petition today calling on school administrators to end
student requirements to use proprietary software, and to adopt free
and ethical replacements instead.

There's an added twist to this one: if you're a student, teacher, or
in any other position of affiliation to a school that requires
proprietary software for courses, you can ask us to start a
conversation on your behalf about the importance of freedom. We've got
your back!

Please take a moment to read and sign:
<https://my.fsf.org/give-students-userfreedom>

For a little more information and context, there's a blog post on the
action here:
<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/sign-this-petition-for-freedom-in-the-classroom>

Happy hacking!

-g