Re: OS for schools (was Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre moveme

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: OS for schools (was Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 11:56:41 +0100

In terms of distros for education there is already

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/
I think there is something called SkolLinux and Edubuntu,

But I agree, there is the FSF distros too.

I am involve with ToriOS ( https://torios.top/ ) so if Jinnijus is
interested we are always looking for help with that.  We are aiming to
just build a lightweight distribution.

Hope this helps

Paul