Re: What forums/groups/listservs/etc. are available about Knoppix?

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: What forums/groups/listservs/etc. are available about Knoppix?
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:13:14 -0700

I really admire Don's consistent effort here and wish more people would get it. ABO -- always be organizing. Organizing towards real human need.

In (in my opinion) similar spirit: I think it is a good bet that all the familiar social networks will undergo some kind of unpredictable, cathartic breakdown due to economic chaos and political messes. Socially, this will smash huge networks of association and devastate grass roots society.

What systems, documentation, educational materials, and organized help have we got going to prepare for and overcome that breakdown? Everything from very basic help obtaining and deploying a personal gnu system to help building and operating libre social communications networks at scale for all people?

What can we do individually and together?

-t

What forums/groups/listservs/etc. are available about Knoppix?