Re: LilyPond Workshop shortly after LibrePlanet workshop planned.

From: Thomas Piekarski
Subject: Re: LilyPond Workshop shortly after LibrePlanet workshop planned.
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 07:19:39 +0100

Hello,

On 3/17/2021 4:56 PM, quiliro wrote:
Tobias Platen <tplaten@posteo.de> writes:
How to compose songs with GNU Lilypond

the Singing Computer by Free(B)Soft, Sinsy (Singing Voice Synthesis
System) and QTAU(an Editor).

Very nice!  Congratulations for this achievement.

I would like to compose music.  I wonder if I can be able to do it from
such a newbie state in which I am currently at.  I cannot even play an
instrument.  I can sing though.  But I have no idea about how to be
creative in the music area.  Will you speak about that in your workshop?
Is the workshop gratis?