Re: re. RMS

From: Lori Nagel
Subject: Re: re. RMS
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 16:30:18 +0000 (UTC)

   I think a lot of this discussion about RMS is because most people
   forget about freedom respecting software activism most of the time.
   They don't live eat sleep and breathe it 24/7.  Every time a RMS news
   article comes out, or he is embroiled in some controversy, then people
   find the time and energy to gather on these lists and discuss him
   again.  The only problem is, it doesn't necessarily lead to new and
   more effective freedom respecting software advocacy strategies.

   On Monday, April 5, 2021, 12:05:45 PM EDT, Thomas Lord