Witch Blast adds Gamerzilla support

From: Dennis Payne
Subject: Witch Blast adds Gamerzilla support
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 11:45:51 -0400

Witch Blast is a free roguelite dungeon crawl shooter. The author seems
to no longer be updating the program. It's a fun and very complete game
as is.

Gamerzilla is my open source game achievement system. I noticed Witch
Blast has an achievement system in the game. Modifying achievement
systems to add Gamerzilla support is generally pretty easy so I did
that over the weekend. The code is available here:

https://github.com/dulsi/witchblast

If you want to see what games I've been playing which use Gamerzilla
you can view my achievements at:

https://social.freegamedev.net/gamerzilla/dulsi

--
Dennis Payne