Open Alchemist and Alchemy Quest

From: Dennis Payne
Subject: Open Alchemist and Alchemy Quest
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 06:40:15 -0400

Recently I've added some achievements to Open Alchemist. However, I'm
not very good at the game. I was thinking there should be an
achievement for high score and max combos but don't know what a good
value would be. If anyone wants to give the game a try it is available
at:

https://gitlab.com/dulsi/alchemyquest/

If do give it a try, in .local/share/openalchemist/ or
.local/share/alchemyquest/ it stores the highscores file. It has your
max combo, highscore, total combo, and unlocked pieces. If you are good
at the game feel free to send me the results so I can figure out what
good values for the achievements would be.

--
Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com