Re: move from freenode

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: move from freenode
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 22:21:14 +0300

* alimiracle <alimiracle@riseup.net> [2021-06-28 22:10]:
> >Have fun with the censorship.
> censorship  In a place that calls for freedom
> What is this hypocrisy And duality.

I would just like to distinguish between rumours, channel
operations and real censorship.

Rumours - I discard, as those are conflict creating human
activities. No use of it, but people like to wide open their
eyes. I got enough of cancel culture.

Channel operation is when user is in conflict with terms of service,
for example users that mass kick other users or administrators that
forcefully reject users from channel to move to other network. That is
definitely conflict creating activity and SHOULD be
sanctioned. Freenode's actions were with intention to bring peace and
order for all users, not just for few disgruntled who wish to go
somewhere else. People are free to go but don't force unknown people.

Censorship -- I have not seen that on Freenode.