Re: Psiphon

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: Psiphon
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 22:05:27 +0430

On Thu, 2021-07-29 at 07:29 +0300, Julian Daich wrote:

> El 28/7/21 a las 19:36, Ali Reza Hayati escribió:
> > Tor is censored here and very slow.
>
> Interesting to know how they can block TOR, but not Psiphon.

China blocks Tor too, we have to switch nodes once in a while. Psiphon
also gets blocked but the providers change the server.

> > better
> > documented? I don't think that matters for people.
>
> Better documentation is better safety about the risk involved.

I don't think people even know about this kind of practice. They need
internet and they want a VPN, most don't care about anything else.

--
Ali Reza Hayati (https://alirezahayati.com)