Re: Book Introducing Free Software to Laypeople

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: Book Introducing Free Software to Laypeople
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 18:49:07 +0100

Hi All

Thank you for this. Just to say firstly, I agree with Andrew here about me getting things messed up. This is a good reason for this project is to also help challenge areas were people don't quite understand something.

Hopefully, this project will be useful to people going forward. I have also suggested on IRC that as there is the https://www.gnu.org/help/priority-projects.html which could be a way in for people to help with fsf once they are confident.

I think the idea of Lulu is good, as it provides an easy way to get printed documentation on demand, so order a book, it gets printed and sent to you.

Lets see what, as a community we can do.

Regards

Paul