Mojotron: Robot Wars

From: Dennis Payne
Subject: Mojotron: Robot Wars
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 07:03:06 -0400

As an experiment in funding free software games, I have created a
kickstarter. (I'm sure some people will say I shouldn't use a
proprietary site like that but I'm going where the people are.)

Mojotron: Robot Wars is an update to the free software game Mojotron.
It is a twin stick shooter similar to Robotron: 2084. It has been
updated to use SDL2 instead of ClanLib 0.6. I've also been reskinning
the game because I wanted a more serious tone to the game. Many bugs
have been fixed as well.

If you are interested in supporting or just spread the word the
kickstarter is:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/850526497/mojotron-robot-wars

--
Dennis Payne