libreplanet-it

[Libreplanet-IT] chiedi a youtube di riaprire il canale di informazione

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: [Libreplanet-IT] chiedi a youtube di riaprire il canale di informazione libera
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:59:50 +0200

Take Action: Youtube closes Freedom Messenger’s Channel

http://www.freedomessenger.com/archives/28846

YouTube chiude un canale di informazione libera con accuse di violazione di copyright.

Chiedi a youtube di riaprilo, supporta l'informazione libera.

Youtube email:

address@hidden

address@hidden

youtube phone and fax:

Tel. 650-253-0000 Fax 650-253-0001

This is the correct address to our youtube channel that has been closed:

http://www.youtube.com/freedommessenger20

Sample letter to send:

Dear YouTube,

We strongly believe that the Freedom Messenger 20 Youtube channel was wrongfully deactivated based on a false claim of copyright infringement. This is now the fourth time that this channel has been accused of copyright claims maliciously. Due to the sensitive nature of the situation in the Middle East, YouTube should immediately restore the account and it should remain uninterrupted until a thorough investigation of copyright infringement can be determined. Please bring the channel up as soon as possible so we may continue spreading videos from Iran. There is no media in Iran and these videos are crucial to keep the Iranian people safe.

Best,

DIFFONDI SUI TUOI SOCIAL NETWORK, IRC, MAIL, FRIENDS ETC.

--
Graziano Sorbaioli
Founder, Replicant - LibrePlanet Italia