libreplanet-us-ma

[LibrePlanet-US-MA] Carpooling to LGM2011 from Boston?

From: sarvōdaya
Subject: [LibrePlanet-US-MA] Carpooling to LGM2011 from Boston?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:36:51 -0400

Hello,

Is anybody interested in going to the Libre Graphics Meeting in May? www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2011/

I have a place to stay and i'm even willing to do all of the driving, but i don't have an actual vehicle. I and one or two friends would be interested in carpooling from the Boston area and chip in for gas!

I was hoping to make it to the pre-LGM events, so ideally i'd like to arrive by Friday May 6th and then leave either right after LGM ends on Friday May 6th, or any time on Saturday.

Completely flexible though! Beggars and choosers and so on [=

Is anybody here interested? Does anybody know where else might be good to ask?

Many thanks!
.danny

--
.sarvōdaya