libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] GNU 30th Anniversary Celebration

From: Benj. Mako Hill
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] GNU 30th Anniversary Celebration
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:37:55 -0400

<quote who="Alex Jordan" date="Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 12:34:05AM -0700">
> Looks like no one else is going. Anyone want to meet up here, in
> Washington, to do something (e.g. watch the livestream that I assume
> will be available)?

I might go but it looks unlikely. I'd be happy to meet up in
Washington if I do not.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
address@hidden

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto