libtool

Information Request for GNU Libtool

From: Robinson, Jennifer N. (HQ-7050)[KPMG LLP]
Subject: Information Request for GNU Libtool
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 17:01:46 +0000

Good afternoon,

My name is Jennifer Robinson and I am a Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst at NASA. NASA is currently conducting a supply chain assessment of GNU Libtool. We are interested in confirming the following information:

1.       Is there an organization which sponsors/publishes the project, or a primary developer who audits the code for potential vulnerabilities, errors, or malicious code? Y/N

2.       Please list the country or list of countries where most contributions originate from.

If you have any questions related to this request, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you,

Jennifer Robinson

SCRM Analyst | NASA

Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)

Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)

Email: jennifer.n.robinson@nasa.gov

Website

ICT SCRM Knowledge Center