Re: [libunwind] [RFD] supporting dynamically generated code

From: Robert Cohn
Subject: Re: [libunwind] [RFD] supporting dynamically generated code
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:25:29 -0500

I would like to have a an api that supports unwinding for dynamically
generated code.

I don't mind the extra overhead for (1) as long as adding information for
new code is a constant time operation. I was concerned that the unwind info
for dynamically generated code would have to sorted by code address and
adding new information for new code would be O(n).