[libunwind] libunwind 0.93 debian packages

From: Al Stone
Subject: [libunwind] libunwind 0.93 debian packages
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:41:16 -0700

If you don't use Debian GNU/Linux, the rest of this
note can most likely be ignored....

Based on the work so nicely done by Matthieu
Delahaye (address@hidden), I rebuilt the
libunwind Debian packages using the BitKeeper
source for 0.93 as of 10 Oct 2003.  You can
find the .deb files at:

http://free.linux.external.hp.com/~ahs3/libunwind/

Both i386 and ia64 versions are there (though the
i386 version still needs work).  You should just
be able to download them and install them with
'dpkg -i'.

Once Matthieu and I work through some details, we'll
try to get these packages (or newer versions) uploaded
into the Debian archive itself so that 'apt-get install
libunwind' will work.

Have fun.  Let me know if you have any trouble with the
packages...

--
Ciao,
al