[libunwind] new tag added in bk tree

From: David Mosberger
Subject: [libunwind] new tag added in bk tree
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:41:44 -0800

If you're watching the libunwind development via the bk web site
(http://unwind.bkbits.net:8080/libunwind/), you may notice that I just
added a v0.94 tag to the current tree.  At the moment, I don't plan to
release a corresponding tar ball.  Instead, I'm planning to make one
or two changes to libunwind which have a chance of being slightly
destabilizing (but there won't be any API changes).  If all goes well,
I expect to release v0.95 (with tar-ball) later this week.  If all
does not go well, I may just make a tar-ball for v0.94 instead.  My
hope is that if v0.95 holds up, v1.0 will follow in the not too
distant future.  The main reason I'm still holding off on v1.0 is that
I'd like to get some more feedback on the dynamic unwind-info support.
Now that CVS gdb can support dynamic unwind info, that should become
much easier to test.