[libunwind] How does GDB's libunwind communicate with ours?

From: Johan Walles
Subject: [libunwind] How does GDB's libunwind communicate with ours?
Date: 07 Dec 2003 21:06:39 +0100

Hi!

Imagine I manage to tell libunwind about our dynamically generated code,
libunwind understands everything I told it and is able to unwind our
stack, even through our dynamically generated code.

Now, I attach a GDB that speaks libunwind.  How does GDB's libunwind
communicate with ours?  How does it get hold of the information I handed
to our libunwind?

  Cheers //Johan (now subscribed to the mailing list)