Re: [libunwind] adding libunwind to Debian/testing

From: Khalid Aziz
Subject: Re: [libunwind] adding libunwind to Debian/testing
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:42:24 -0700

David Mosberger wrote:
> This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to see what packages
> exist, without having to go through apt-get?  That would be handy for
> me since I won't normally install the Debian packages, but
> occasionally might need to check on them.

"apt-cache dump" will give you a list of all packages in your cache. man
pages for apt-cache can give more details on other options available
with apt-cache.

--
Khalid

Khalid Aziz                                Linux and Open Source Lab
(970)898-9214                                        Hewlett-Packard
address@hidden                                       Fort Collins, CO

"The Linux kernel is subject to relentless development"
                                - Alessandro Rubini