[libunwind] New libunwind deb package (0.96-2)

From: Matthieu Delahaye
Subject: [libunwind] New libunwind deb package (0.96-2)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:48:07 +0100

Hi *,

As now Debian libc is supporting NTPL (thanks Ian), it is now no longer
necessary to use the "--disable-__thread" option to get libunwind
compiled.

I've rebuilded the deb packages for libunwind under the version 0.96-2
Read http://www.esiee.fr/~delahaym/libunwind/ for installation
information

Any feedback are appreciated.

David, I think your README may be updated to specify libc6.1 package with
a version equal or higher to 2.3.2.ds1-8 are ok.

Just a note about libunwind at debian:
The package has been uploaded. As it is a new package (not a revision),
it needs a manual intervention (not up to me) to be accessible
from the Debian mirrors.

I'll send a notice when this will be the case.

Matthieu

--
It were not best that we should all think alike; it is difference of opinion
that makes horse-races.