[libunwind] libunwind on debian

From: Matthieu Delahaye
Subject: [libunwind] libunwind on debian
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:32:02 +0100

Hi,

libunwind packages entered into Debian unstable.
You can follow the packages status at:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/libu/libunwind.html

Note there is a small difference between these packages and those I was
proposing as unofficial packages. libunwind1-dev and libunwind1-doc are
merged into libunwind1-dev. The size of libunwind1-doc wasn't
significant enough to justify the existence of this one.

Thanks to Al Stone, co-maintainer, and Ian Wienand.

Matthieu

--
It were not best that we should all think alike; it is difference of opinion
that makes horse-races.