[libunwind] FW: Use of OpenSource in your SAP NetWeaver component has be

From: Mensing, Joerg
Subject: [libunwind] FW: Use of OpenSource in your SAP NetWeaver component has been ap proved
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:03:27 +0200

Hi,
i like to thank David this way for being able to use his libunwind API. I successfully use it to produce MaxDB alias SAP DB/liveCache stack backtrace for Linux on Itanium. You can find the implementation in sys/src/eo/veo670.c (lookup for LIBUNWIND comments) if you download our source tree http://www.mysql.com/downloads/maxdb-7.5.01.html .
Best regards
jrg