[libunwind] Gcc-version

From: Tommy Hoffner
Subject: [libunwind] Gcc-version
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:49:39 +0200

We are considering to use gcc 3.4's runtime (to get Mossbergers unwind stuff).
From what I see from the deliveries you seem to be working with gcc 3.3.4.
Do you have any plans to move to 3.4 ? (Not that it is strictly necessary to run the same version as you do, just wondering since there is a 3.4.1 in sarge and a 3.4.2 in unstable)

/Tommy
--
Tommy Hoffner
Senior Software Designer

Ericsson AB
Development Unit Core Network Development
Tel:    +46 13 23 57 12
Fax:    +46 13 23 57 99
address@hidden
www.ericsson.com

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the
message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such
corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.