Re: [libunwind] misc. DWARF2-fixes

From: Max Asbock
Subject: Re: [libunwind] misc. DWARF2-fixes
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:30:37 -0700

I pulled down the latest bk tree. It fails to compile for me. There is a
change in apply_reg_state in dwarf/Gparser.c that uses the
DWARF_IS_REG_LOC macro. This is not defined for UNW_LOCAL_ONLY. So the
compiler says:
In file included from dwarf/Lparser.c:4:
dwarf/Gparser.c: In function `apply_reg_state':
dwarf/Gparser.c:552: warning: implicit declaration of function
`DWARF_IS_REG_LOC'

max