[libunwind] libunwind for powerpc?

From: Nemura Blake-BNEMURA1
Subject: [libunwind] libunwind for powerpc?
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:21:33 -0600

I've been using libunwind on IA64 and its great stuff. But for ppc we're stuck
with backtrace()/dladdr() and it just doesn't cut it.
Wondering if anyone has already or is planning to port libunwind for powerpc
architecture?

Thanks,
Blake

  Blake Nemura
  Sr. Software Engineer
  HAP Development Group
  Motorola, Inc.
"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero,
they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C programs."
(Robert Firth)