RE: [libunwind] Libunwind would not make- HELP !!!!

From: Earl
Subject: RE: [libunwind] Libunwind would not make- HELP !!!!
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:48:10 -0000

Hello James

Thanks for your replay- further information regarding the Itanium platform
can be found below:

Operation System: Red Hat Linux Advance Server 2.1
Gcc version: gcc-2.96
Directory: /usr/bin/gcc

Gcc is working fine. It is g95 I am having problem with. G95 requires the
libunwind libraries - which I cannot make at present.

I downloaded g95 from: http://www.g95.org/ (open source FORTRAN 95 compiler
and runtime libraries.)

I have downloaded and installed the g95 binary below:
Linux IA64 Binary (64 bits) (2005-02-23 21:50)

I hope that I understand the thread of your answer: because gcc is used to
make the libunwind package - the path to gcc could be at fault.

Any further help would be appreciated.

Thanks Earl