RE: [libunwind] Failed to build from source with gcc 4.0

From: Matthieu Delahaye
Subject: RE: [libunwind] Failed to build from source with gcc 4.0
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:04:32 -0500

Al,

>  If you want to do an upload to experimental,
> feel free.  I can also put the debs on a couple of servers,
> if it'll help.  I'm not going to have time to get to this
> for a couple of weeks.

libunwind needs to be re-uploaded to change its priority. However it
cannot be built without your new package.

Could you let me know wether you are planing to upload libatomic-ops or
not soon in unstable? If it is the case, but not next week, I may have
to send you a patch for libunwind. I am leaving next week in vacation to
France with no internet connection, and I am worried about leaving the
current bug open. chroots cannot be built with debootstrap without a new
libunwind upload.

Matthieu