Re: [libunwind] Ltest-exc fails on x86-64

From: Arun Sharma (अरुण)
Subject: Re: [libunwind] Ltest-exc fails on x86-64
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:08:53 -0700

David Mosberger-Tang wrote:
What version of libunwind are you using?  test-exc certainly is a bit
compiler-dependent, though it has gotten (somewhat) better over time.

Hi David, I'm using libunwind-0.98.5. I see that you have some bugs open against gcc - could this be related to that?

Please let me know if you need any other info.

        -Arun