Re: [libunwind] Ltest-exc fails on x86-64

From: David Mosberger-Tang
Subject: Re: [libunwind] Ltest-exc fails on x86-64
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:14:39 -0700

On 10/12/05, "Arun Sharma (अरुण)" <address@hidden> wrote:
> David Mosberger-Tang wrote:
> > What version of libunwind are you using?  test-exc certainly is a bit
> > compiler-dependent, though it has gotten (somewhat) better over time.
>
> Hi David, I'm using libunwind-0.98.5. I see that you have some bugs open
> against gcc - could this be related to that?

You could try the development version of libunwind.  I started fixing
some bugs for x86-64 there but stopped when I hit the GCC snags (and
nobody seemed interested in getting those fixed).

Mosberger Consulting LLC, voice/fax: 510-744-9372,
http://www.mosberger-consulting.com/
35706 Runckel Lane, Fremont, CA 94536