Re: [libunwind] backtrace on EM64T

From: Arun Sharma (अरुण)
Subject: Re: [libunwind] backtrace on EM64T
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:28:06 -0800

David Mosberger-Tang wrote:
In the bk tree (http://unwind.bkbits.net:8080/libunwind).  Sorry, I
don't have an updated release at the moment and don't have time to
work on this right now.  I would like to get back to do some libunwind
work, but realistically, it will be a couple of months before I'll be
able to do so.

I just pulled the above sources from bk using the open source client and compared it to 0.98.5. It seems to have quite a few changes:

Those interested can pull the patch from here (99kb):

http://www.sharma-home.net/people/arun/misc/libunwind-0.98.5-bk.patch.gz

I think david meant dwarf_cie_info_t in the new sources.

But then, dwarf_cie_info_t seems to be per procedure and not per IP. It'll save us the work of looking it up everytime, but we'd still need to run_cfi_program to find the register state to apply.

        -Arun