Re: [Libunwind-devel] Urgent - Help - 64 bit google profiler crashes (li

From: Rajesh Balamohan
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Urgent - Help - 64 bit google profiler crashes (libunwind)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 05:03:27 +0000

Hi Arun,

Do you download the git version from http://www.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/libunwind/libunwind.git/ ??. Nothing much is there that directory.

I tried the following too

  $ git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/libunwind/libunwind.git
(for development tree)
Is there any specific location or command you use for downloading git version?

On 2/22/07, Arun Sharma <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2/21/07, Rajesh Balamohan <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Arun,
>
> Thankx again for helping out on this issue. I managed to install the rpm
> directly in my box. Here are the details.
>
> address@hidden google-perftools-0.8]# rpm -q libunwind
>  libunwind-0.98.5-2

As I said, the release versions have issues on x86-64. Please use the
git version. Hopefully we'll be able to make a release quickly so you
don't have to use an unreleased version.

-Arun

--
~Rajesh.B