Re: [Libunwind-devel] Urgent - Help - 64 bit google profiler crashes (li

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Urgent - Help - 64 bit google profiler crashes (libunwind)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:15:30 -0800

On 2/22/07, Rajesh Balamohan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Arun,

Do you download the git version from
http://www.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/libunwind/libunwind.git/
??. Nothing much is there that directory.

I tried the following too

 $ git clone
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/libunwind/libunwind.git
 (for development tree)

Is there any specific location or command you use for downloading git
version?

The command looks reasonable. But troubleshooting git problems is
probably a bit offtopic.

David, could we arrange for nightly tarball downloads till we get a release out?

-Arun