Re: [Libunwind-devel] Multi-platform unwinding i386 binary on x86_64 bug

From: David Mosberger-Tang
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Multi-platform unwinding i386 binary on x86_64 bugs and patch.
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 07:54:00 -0600

On 5/3/07, Andrew Cagney <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think David still should be the primary reviewer for that. I'd be
> happy to review any x86/x86_64 specific bits.

I look forward to this.

I had started looking at the frysk patches but there are several unrelated changes and it wasn't always apparent to me why certain changes were made.  I think it would help if the patches were broken up into individual, "obviously-correct" pieces that are submitted by mail.

Mosberger Consulting LLC, http://www.mosberger-consulting.com/