Re: [Libunwind-devel] Power Libunwind

From: David Mosberger-Tang
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Power Libunwind
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:14:58 -0600

Hi Jose,

I was gonna merge this patch, but then I noticed it still has several
files/mention of *get_func_addr().  Did you mean to get rid of those
completely (they're mentioned even for x86)?  Could you do that?
Also, I'm a bit nervous about the copyright headers for files that you
created.  For example:

+   Copyright (C) 2002-2004 Hewlett-Packard Co
+       Contributed by David Mosberger-Tang <address@hidden>
+
+   Copied from libunwind-x86_64.h, modified slightly for building
+   frysk successfully on ppc64, by Wu Zhou <address@hidden>
+   Will be replaced when libunwind is ready on ppc64 platform.

I'd suggest to prefix the first two lines with something along the lines of:

+  Derived from a file which is:
+     Copyright (C) ....

Also, it would be good to have your name in there, so I'll remember
who to bug... ;-)

Other than that, the patch looks great!

Thanks,

  --david