[Libunwind-devel] libunwind snapshot updated

From: David Mosberger-Tang
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind snapshot updated
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 21:30:57 -0600

OK, I applied the most recent fixes and updated the snapshot at:

  http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/libunwind/

Look for file:

  libunwind-0.99-alpha.tar.gz

Could you all give this a try and report any problems?  Jose, a common
error is that some files needed during the build don't get included in
the tar-ball, so I'd recommend to check for that in particular.  Also,
if you have any documentation updates (man pages and/or README
updates) for the PPC64 port, that would be great.

Thanks!

Mosberger Consulting LLC, http://www.mosberger-consulting.com/