Re: [Libunwind-devel] Doubt about min-dist

From: David Mosberger-Tang
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Doubt about min-dist
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:06:14 -0600

The idea is simply to find the nearest symbol before the desired IP.
The cast to Elf_W(Addr) is there such that negative values are treated
as large (unsigned) positive values, because we do not want to pick up
symbols after the desired IP.

What is the min_dist value you're seeing on PPC64 for the correct symbol?

  --david