Re: [Libunwind-devel] Good News, First patch to support PPC32

From: David Mosberger-Tang
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Good News, First patch to support PPC32
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:01:03 -0600

The patch is in the tree now.

Another little nitpick: try to be careful not to modify things outside the areas really affected by  your patch.  For example, your patch deleted some (empty) lines in the ia64 area of Makefile.am and had some whitespace changes for around x86_64/setcontext.S in Makefile.am.  Not a biggie, but obviously more work for me to filter such things out, so the less there is of that, the faster I can apply the patch. ;-)

Let me know if anything is amiss.

Thanks,

  --david