Re: [Libunwind-devel] x86-64: Unwinding from a signal handler

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] x86-64: Unwinding from a signal handler
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:19:59 -0700

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Stephen D. Bowline
<address@hidden> wrote:

>  What do I need so that the stack just prior to the interrupt can be
> sampled?  When I use the example in the man pages I get a very shallow
> stack that begins at the interrupt.
>
>  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Stephen, which version of libunwind are you using? If you use the one
from the git tree, things should just work.

If it still doesn't work for you, please configure with --enable-debug
and setenv UNW_DEBUG_LEVEL to an appropriate value and post the output
to the list.

 -Arun