[Libunwind-devel] ["patch"] Delete all the autotools-generated files

From: Jan Kratochvil
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] ["patch"] Delete all the autotools-generated files
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 15:40:21 +0200

Hi,

libunwind from git://git.sv.gnu.org/libunwind.git already does not provide for
example `configure', only `configure.in' is provided.

autotools are required to build the package which I fully agree with.

Just in this case please follow this scheme completely.  Currently after
`autoreconf -f -i' and `git status' one gets:

#       modified:       INSTALL
#       modified:       config/compile
#       modified:       config/config.guess
#       modified:       config/config.sub
#       modified:       config/depcomp
#       modified:       config/install-sh
#       modified:       config/ltmain.sh
#       modified:       config/missing
#       modified:       config/mkinstalldirs

It would make our release engineering monkeys' life easier:

git rm INSTALL aux/config.guess aux/config.sub aux/ltmain.sh config/compile
config/config.guess config/config.sub config/depcomp config/install-sh
config/ltmain.sh config/missing config/mkinstalldirs

Thanks,
Jan