Re: [Libunwind-devel] Epic fail compiling on OpenBSD 4.5 i386

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Epic fail compiling on OpenBSD 4.5 i386
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:20:00 -0700

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Aaron Mason
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compile InspIRCD which needs libunwind, but it isn't available
> with OpenBSD nor is it in their ports repository.
>
> When I try to compile libunwind, the following output ensues:

No one has ported libunwind to BSDs as far as I know. Attached are
some hacks I came up with to compile on FreeBSD. Hopefully they're
useful for someone porting to OpenBSD as well. These patches don't get
you a working libunwind. More work is needed for that.

An initial goal may be to just get in-process unwinding working
followed by remote unwinding.

 -Arun