Re: [Libunwind-devel] porting libunwind to freebsd

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] porting libunwind to freebsd
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 09:54:12 -0800

Hi Shravan,

No, I haven't done much after that patch on porting to FreeBSD. But if you have patches, I'm happy to review and apply.

 -Arun

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 5:54 AM, Shravan Gaonkar <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Arun,
 I saw a post from you with a patch to get libunwind compile on
freebsd. after applying the patch, I still had compile errors,
specifically with respect to "size_t" and sighandler_t which does not
exist in freebsd (we have sig_t) instead. Did you go further with
porting it to freebsd and/or have a latest patch. Please let me know.
shravan