Re: [Libunwind-devel] unw_getcontext on Mac OS X 10.6

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] unw_getcontext on Mac OS X 10.6
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:04:58 -0800

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Marc Paterno <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I am using the version of libunwind that ships with Mac OS X 10.6.

It's not very clear what Apple has done with libunwind.

We don't know if they reimplemented a source compatible version of libunwind or took a snapshot of a particular version of libunwind and modified it.

So any questions on libunwind + macosx should be directed at Apple for now.

 -Arun