Re: [Libunwind-devel] building from git...

From: Brendan Miller
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] building from git...
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:59:13 -0800

Ah, ok, I've installed libtool. Here's the issue I'm running into now.

When I run automake it spits out:
Makefile.am: required file `./INSTALL' not found
Makefile.am:   `automake --add-missing' can install `INSTALL'

So I rerun it with "automake --add-missing"

Then I run aclocal and autoconf that give no complaint. However when I
run "./configure" I get this:

./configure
configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in
config "."/config

I do have shtool installed. There's no "config" directory in the
libunwind directory...

Brendan