[Libunwind-devel] libunwind library/source for Linux 64 bit

From: POKHARAKAR Sandeep
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind library/source for Linux 64 bit
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 23:20:48 +0900

Hello Everyone,

I am new to libunwind development. And using “Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.2 (Tikanga) Kernel 2.6.18-92.el5 on an x86_64.” Machine for the same.

Is libunwind library compatible for this OS configuration? Where can I get this source to download or can I get any library for the same?

I tried to download source from various sites but could not get.

I need this for traversing execution call stack of other process on Linux and there are few methods which are supporting this.

With Regards,

Sandeep POKHARAKAR

PLM Modeler, PLM-Infra,

3D PLM Software Solutions Limited

A Joint Venture of Geometric & Dassault Systemes

This e-mail communication and any attachments are privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or telephone.