RE: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind library/source for Linux 64 bit

From: POKHARAKAR Sandeep
Subject: RE: [Libunwind-devel] libunwind library/source for Linux 64 bit
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 00:40:56 +0900

Hello Arun,

I am trying to compile this source manually with the gcc compiler, and not using configure for the same. Might be facing issues Because of this.

Thanks for your answers and prompt response. Those were really helpful.

Sandeep Pokharakar

This e-mail communication and any attachments are privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or telephone.