[Libunwind-devel] bad register number (unw_init_remote )

From: POKHARAKAR Sandeep
Subject: [Libunwind-devel] bad register number (unw_init_remote )
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 17:38:56 +0900

Hello All,

In my application where I am trying to unwind remote process/other thread of current process, I use unw_init_remote this method for the same. but it gives error code of “bad register number”. And the returned value is the remote process/Thread ID itself.

 Could someone plz tell me the reason for the same?

With Regards,

Sandeep POKHARAKAR

This e-mail communication and any attachments are privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or telephone.