Re: [Libunwind-devel] Re: string number from offset value

From: Mark Rabkin
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Re: string number from offset value
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:02:03 +0000

What is a string number?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2010, at 2:52 AM, Tanya Gornak <address@hidden> wrote:

I describe task, maybe it helps to understand my problem.

I unwind stack of a remote process when it stopped on a syscall. And I want to get string number of last program function which called before some library functions

For example, I have such function sequence in stack: f1() -> f2() -> f3() -> somelibfunc1() -> somelibfunc2() -> somelibfunc3() -> ...

And I want to know string number in f3() where somelibfunc1() was called.

Thanks in advance.